Central is primarily a Church and a sometime concert, exhibition, or entertainment venue with hundred-year-old stained glass in the art nouveau style and a great acoustic. It has 600sqm of space, and the venue owner offers production services.
Reviews of shows here
- Just Festival: Flame and Fury, Central Hall, Review (17 Aug '15)
- Calotype Review (18 Aug '13)
- Jugendkapelle Lindau (30 Aug '07)
- FBYO: Edinburgh Secondary Schools Orchestra. Festival of British Youth Orchestras Series 2007 (25 Aug '07)
- Opening Concert - National Youth String Orchestra of Scotland (16 Aug '07)