Juniper Green Village Hall

Venue details
Street
1A Juniper Park Road
Postcode
EH14 5DX
Edinburgh Area

Juniper Green Village Hall is a community centre owned by the City of Edinburgh Council with very affordable rents for one-off and regular community and private events throughout the week.

The building was built by the War Department as a Drill Hall and was acquired as the Village Hall in 1910. Today the community centre is run on a charitable basis by the management committee of the Juniper Green Village Hall Organisation, a group of local volunteers.

Juniper Green Village Hall is located on Juniper Park Road and includes an outdoor grassed area on the west side of the building with a sandpit and child’s swing.

The former Janitor’s house to the east of the hall was recently demolished and it has been converted into a community garden.

Map

55.90534, -3.287245