Large Church of Scotland building in the French Gothic tradition. The tall steepled, building of Pilrig St Paul's is easily spotted half way down Leith Walk, at the junction with Pilrig street, on the boundary between Leith and Edinburgh. The building originally opened on 13 August 1843. The church hall is used actively by the community and during the Fringe.
Telephone (box office)
0131 553 1876