Pitlochry Festival Theatre
The annual summer Festival Theatre in Pitlochry, Perthshire is a wonderful celebration of all genres of theatre, musicals and comedy. The season runs each year from May to October, offering visitors the chance to see six plays which change daily in repertoire. Depending on the programme, you could stay between 4 and 6 days and see all six plays across evening and matinee performances. The Festival Theatre has a real holiday ambience and whether you visit for a day or a week, you are sure to find a play to suit your taste and interests.
The theatre has a prime parkland location overlooking the River Tummel just a short walk from the town centre as well as adequate car parking. There's a bar and restaurant so that you can relax before or after a show for a glass of wine, lunch or dinner.
Reviews of shows here
- Noises Off, Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Review (25 Jun '10)
- Rough Crossing, Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Review (25 Jun '10)
- Kiss Me Kate, Pitlochry Theatre, Review (24 Jun '10)
- Bus Stop, Pitclochry Festival, Review (22 Jun '10)
- Passing Places (30 Jul '07)