City Guide to Edinburgh, Scotland

City Guide to Edinburgh, Scotland

Edinburgh Mixed Use


Find Edinburgh venues by type (e.g. Cinemas).

Photo Edinburgh Venue Venue Description Venue type Edinburgh Fringe Venue
Assembly Rooms on George Street at the Fringe
Assembly Rooms This elegant 18th century building, situated in Edinburgh's New Town, is a mixed use venue owned and managed by Edinburgh City Council. Mixed Use 20
St. Stephen's Church
Saint Stephen's Stockbridge No longer used for Sunday services, the towering Stockbridge Church was bought by the Benzies Foundation from the Church of Scotland on 27th June 2014, with plans to ensure long term community use and Mixed Use
The Hub at night
The Hub The Hub is an old church building, with a towering, gothic spire, near the top of the High Street, just down from Edinburgh Castle. Mixed Use
St. Andrew Square Gardens
St Andrew Square St Andrew Square is one of the most prestigious locations in Edinburgh New Town. Mixed Use
St. John's Church, Princes Street
St John's Church, Princes Street Tall Scottish Episcopal (Anglican) church at the corner of Princes Street and Lothian Road. Mixed Use 127
Royal Highland Centre Scotland's largest indoor and outdoor venue, the Royal Highland Centre plays host to over 250 events annually on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The venue is Mixed Use 368
Out of the Blue
Out of the Blue Drill Hall The Out of the Blue Drill Hall is a fifteen minute walk down Leith Walk from Waverley rail station. Mixed Use
Big Red Door
Big Red Door The Big Red Door is an old Victorian warehouse situated in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle on Lady Lawson Street. Mixed Use
Lauriston Hall The century old Lauriston Hall in Edinburgh's West Port is a large city centre community space which hosts among other things popular ceilidh dances (Scottish dances). Mixed Use 163
Haddington Corn Exchange Venue for public events like christmas fayres and charity craft events in Haddington - East of Edinburgh. Mixed Use
Lennoxlove House Stately home in East Lothian, just outside Edinburgh. Mixed Use
Leith Town Hall Part of a complex of building opened in 1932 as a 'thank you' to the local people of Leith for the incorporation of Leith into the City of Edinburgh. Mixed Use
Royal Botanic Garden - Fletcher Building Completed in 1970 this building near the Inverleith Row entrance to the Royal Botanic Garden was designed for floral displays, art exhibtions, and performances. Mixed Use
Pilrig Church Hall Pilrig St Paul's lets out a number of spaces including its large upstairs hall (for 100) with a stage area, a smaller downstairs hall (for 50), its “Open Doorway” meeting space with... Mixed Use
Lothian Chambers City owned building that was once the Midlothian County Buildings, now used for City of Edinburgh Council corporate services and functions such as corporate gatherings and weddings. Mixed Use
Corstorphine Youth and Community Centre Local community centre. Mixed Use
The Corstorphine Heritage Centre The Corstorphine Heritage Centre is housed in the distinctive white, 17th Century Dower House. It stands in the green setting of St Margaret's Park, just off Corstorphine High Street. Mixed Use
Southside Community Centre City of Edinburgh Council run community centre in a former church building with two large multipurpose spaces and a cafe. Located a little South of the city centre. Mixed Use
Leith Dockers Club Established in 1956, Leith Dockers Club is still largely run by dockers, but regularly hires out its premises for functions and events. Mixed Use
Summerhall in summer
Summerhall Formerly the Royal Dick Veterinary College, this historic building has been transformed into a vibrant multi-arts venue with and its cafe/bar a meeting point. Mixed Use 26