In attendance will be the Rt Hon Donald Wilson, Lord Lieutenant and Lord Provost of the City of Edinburgh, the Rt Hon Alex Salmond MSP, First Minister of Scotland and the Rt Hon Michael Moore MP, Secretary of State for Scotland.
"On Remembrance Sunday, people the length and breadth of Britain will pay tribute to all those who have fought and died – and who continue to do so – in order to keep this country safe," said Lord Provost Donald Wilson.
"Whether it's by attending a Remembrance Service or Parade, or simply by taking a moment of quiet reflection, we can all show our gratitude and appreciation for the enormous sacrifices being made every day on our behalf by so many courageous men and women."
Edinburgh Rembrance Services and Parades this Sunday 11th
- Royal British Legion Remembrance Day parade, 10am, Meeting St Giles
Details: The parade will head eastward to the Stone of Remembrance at the City Chambers where they will be met by civic dignitaries and representatives of various public bodies for the Act of Remembrance and a wreath laying ceremony. This will be followed by a service in St Giles Cathedral.
- Kirkliston Remembrance Day parade, 12pm, Meeting at the Square following morning worship at Kirkliston Parish Church
Details: The parade, headed by the Drambuie Kirkliston Pipe Band, will march via the High Street and Station Road to the war memorial at the junction with Main Street, where a short remembrance service will take place.
- South Queensferry Remembrance Day parade, 10.30am, small car park in High Street, South Queensferry
Details: The parade will march to the Cenotaph at Roseberry Hall on the High Street where there will be a short Remembrance Service and wreath laying. The parade will then march to South Queensferry Parish Church in The Loan.
- Corstorphine Remembrance Day service, 10am, Near War Memorial at Corstorphine Kirk, Kirk Loan
- Davidson's Mains Remembrance service and parade, 12.30pm, East Barnton Gardens, near to Cramond Road South)
Details: The parade will move towards the War Memorial situated in 'The Green', where the Remembrance Service will take place.
- Heart of Midlothian Remembrance Day service, 10.30am, Grosvenor Street, from the junction at West Maitland Street
Details: Wreaths will be laid at Grosvenor Street (and later moved to Haymarket Junction).The Salvation Army Band will then march from Caledonian Place and Dalry Road to Grosvenor Street, where a one-minute silence will be observed.