Edinburgh Airport is the main airport for Scotland's capital, located to the West of the city. Over 40 airlines serve over 100 destinations and around 9 million passengers pass through the airport each year.
Edinburgh Airport Flights
Getting to and from Edinburgh Airport
- Buses are good value, especially for card-carrying pensioners who go for free.
- Airlink 100 Edinburgh airport shuttle bus leaves from Waverley Bridge (outside Waverley Station) with stops at Shandwick Place, Haymarket Station, and more. Runs 24 hrs a day every 10 to 20 mins (with N11 night bus every 30 mins). Tickets are £3.50 single, and £6 return, with 25 minute journey time.
- Lothian Buses service 35 runs every 15 mins (30 mins evenings and Sundays) to the city centre and on to Ocean Terminal, but takes a more leisurely hour long. Single tickets are £1.20 and day ticket £3.
- Taxis are from £12 to £20 return.
- The tram service from Leith and Edinburgh City Centre to the airport is not yet operational.
Edinburgh Airport Map