The Brunton Theatre is just off the city bypass, 20 minutes journey from the city centre. Following refurbishment in the late Nineties, has a comfortable, raked auditorium with clear sightlines.
Varied program of tastes to cater to the local community. Plenty of free parking and a bus stop outside the door. Check theatre website for information on buses and train.
Reviews of shows here
- Kindur, Brunton Theatre, Review (14 May '12)
- Rumpelstiltskin, Brunton Theatre, Review (09 May '12)
- Imaginate Festival: Mr Benn Review (15 May '11)
- Burns: Rough Cut, Brunton Theatre (26 Jan '11)
- Whisky Kisses, Brunton Theatre, Review (19 May '10)
- Review: Hello Dolly! (31 Mar '09)
- The Lion of Kabul (27 May '08)
- Aladdin, Brunton Theatre, Review (05 Dec '00)