Edinburgh Steiner School is holding a fun and FREE climate-friendly, information morning for the whole family.
- Learn how to make your home more energy efficient
- Find out about sustainable travel options
- Get tips on eating healthy, local food
- Test your skills with the Energy Saving Trust’s eco-driving simulator and learn how to save fuel
- Get creative with a free craft workshop for children
- Give your bike an 'MOT' with a free bike service from Dr Bike
- Enjoy free clothing repairs from Tinker Tailor
Experts will be on hand from the Energy Saving Trust, The Royal Edinburgh Community Garden, the City Car Club and more.
Admission is FREE.
Drop in anytime between 9.30am – 12.30pm to the School Hall, at the Edinburgh Steiner School.