St Patrick's Church

Venue details
Street
Cowgate
Postcode
EH1 1TQ
Telephone (info)
0131 556 1973
Edinburgh Fringe Venue
408
About the venue

An impressive Catholic church just off the High Street, St Patrick's offers itself as a rest space and venue during the Fringe.

Built between 1771 and 1774 for the Scottish Episcopal Church, it was sold to the United Presbyterian Congregation in 1818.

Map

55.948551, -3.188867