This new lifestyle and fashion event, organised by Essential Edinburgh, takes place across the three floors of George Street's Royal Society building.
Different themed rooms will feature gadgets, fashion, food & drink, travel, fitness, beauty and interior design. Workshops, talks and pop-up shops will be organised with over 40 businesses participating, among them Harvey Nichols, Jessops, BoConcept, John Lewis, and Waterstones.
"The event is designed as an experience for visitors of different interests, so if you’re more interested in sport than shopping, there are areas and workshops designed just for you. Or if you want to learn how to transform your bedroom into that dream space you’ve seen on Instagram, we have people there to show you how," says Event Organiser Amy Mancini.
Ticketholders can enjoy complimentary beauty treatments from the likes of Lush, Bobbi Brown and Neal’s Yard Remedies.
Reserved seating at fashion shows featuring Anthropologie, Oliver Bonas, Marks & Spencer, Covet, Gap and other brands.
There's also cocktail-making masterclasses with Badger & Co and tea tasting with The East India Company; styling sessions with Jenners; and a seat at the ‘Lifestyle Stage’, where celebrity and local speakers will share their inspirational stories, top tips and answer questions from the audience.
The event extends outdoors to St Andrew Square Garden, where fitness-clothing brand lululemon will host free-to-attend Yoga Sessions and Tesla will have their latest luxury battery powered cars on display and offer bookings for free test drives.
- Common Interior Crimes and Fixes' with BBC's ‘The Great Interior Design Challenge’ judge Sophie Robinson
- ‘How to Vlog’ with Scotland’s top YouTubers Gavin Bell and Shaun Vlog
- ‘Top Travel Tips and Inspiration’ with STA Travel
- ‘Get your Hygge On’ with BoConcept
- ‘Get Instagram Famous’ with Jessops
- ‘#BeTheBestYou’ with Scotland Women’s Rugby Captain Lisa Martin
- ‘#goals’ with lululemon
- ‘Breakfast Hacks’ with Bibi’s Bakery
£15 (+ booking fee)
Guarantees entry to a morning (10am - 2pm) or afternoon session (2pm - 6pm) and:
- Reserved seating at a fashion show featuring Anthropologie, Oliver Bonas, Marks & Spencer, Covet, Gap and many other fashion brands
- Welcome drink
- £5 voucher to spend at participating businesses after the event
- Explore pop-up shops and experiential stands
- Entry into the competition to win the ‘Ultimate Edinburgh Weekend’
You will also have the chance to sample*
- Complimentary beauty treatments from major health & beauty brands including Lush, Bobbi Brown and Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Cocktail-making masterclasses with Badger & Co, tea-tasting with The East India Company or pair some wine and nibbles with Veeno
- Styling sessions with Topshop, Jenners, Gap, Loake and other top brands
- A seat at the ‘Lifestyle Stage’, where celebrity and local speakers will share their inspirational stories, top tips and answer questions from the audience
(*limited availability, space or seating)
Digital event programme will be sent out before the event so you are able to get the most out of Life & Style Edinburgh.
The venue is accessible for wheelchairs, however there is restricted access to the Lower Gallery, please email email@example.com for more information and if you require assistance across the weekend.