Opened in 2007, C soco was one of several Fringe spaces being operated by C Venues, comprising of seven storeys from Chambers Street to the Cowgate.
The venue linked up with C Soco Urban Garden in the gap site of the former Gilded Balloon.
C soco in 2012 has been superceded by C nova in the nearby India buildings on Victoria Street.
Reviews of shows here
- Shit-faced Shakespeare Review (05 Aug '12)
- The World According to Bertie Review (16 Aug '11)
- A Sentimental Journey – The Story of Doris Day Review (05 Aug '11)
- The Little Prince Review (03 Aug '11)
- Belt Up's Lorca Is Dead Review (24 Aug '10)
- Belt Up's Quasimodo Review (23 Aug '10)
- The Day the Sky Turned Black Review (22 Aug '10)
- Edges Review (12 Aug '10)
- The Yellow Wallpaper Review (22 Aug '09)
- Crave Review (14 Aug '09)
- Don't Forget To Breathe Review (12 Aug '09)
- I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change (11 Aug '08)
- Call Mister Robeson (18 Aug '07)
- New Theatre From The Jewish Diaspora (08 Aug '07)